1. I want to record moments so I won't forget them.
2. If there's an abstract idea I am trying to figure out, it helps to draw it out. The drawing makes something abstract into something concrete.
3. I like making something 3 dimensional into something 2 dimensional. It is fun to look at something in front of you and then simplify it into lines and color splotches. It's like a game to me.
4. I like to draw pictures that will make you wonder what just happened. If you look at it enough you will be able to figure out.
5. I like it that one thing can be seen from a totally different perspective.
6. There are things I want to say. Sometimes pictures work better than words.